POSITION NOW CLOSED
Rental Account Manager positions available
With operations in Ibiza and the UK, Privadia is one of the Balearic Islands fastest growing villa rental companies. Our team of industry experts have shown significant growth year on year by taking an innovative approach to both our business model and the custom built technology that powers us.
Privadia is expanding its business development department, adding to our Rental Account Management team. We are looking for proactive, enthusiastic candidates who have a can-do attitude and have experience working in a fast paced, performance based environment.
The chosen candidates will have past experience in account management and will be responsible for meeting the many needs of our valued agency partners. This will include general enquiries, through to marketing, portfolio management and regular villa viewings. You will be their go-to person, on hand to maximise the working partnership between them and Privadia.
- Understand the needs and requirements of our agency partners by providing first class phone and online service. You’ll be their trusted advisor.
- Be on hand for agents in order to help them support their guests in the villa rental planning stage. You’ll offer local knowledge and key insights into our property portfolio, ensuring you propose the perfect selection of villas for their guests needs.
- Walk the agency partner through the enquiry, booking, contract and payment stages of the villa rentals process.
- Build a rapport of trust with the agents by delivering on both yours and Privadia’s promise. Provide the right information within the appropriate time frame with the goal of building a long-lasting and successful partnership.
- Efficiently and effectively pass any confirmed bookings over to our dedicated Reservations and Customer Experience team, and then be on hand when needed in order to ensure a smooth flawless booking and arrival experience on behalf of our agents and their guests.
- Up-selling of additional services and concierge products, whether that be direct to client or working in conjunction with our agency partners.
- Manage multiple rental enquiries simultaneously via phone and email and ensure all inquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of data accuracy and pipeline management by leveraging our internal tools and systems.
- Effectively onboard new agency partners, responsible for walking them through our suite of products and services. Online demonstrations of our technology and our booking process will be required.
- Responsible for researching and on-boarding suitable agency partners.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets.
- You live in Ibiza on a permanent basis, have a full driving license and are willing to travel when required in order to fulfil your role.
- You have a background in account management, hospitality/tourism, and/or service-related experience dealing with high-end service providers and clients.
- You have excellent English communication skills – listening, written, and verbal. The ability to be able to communicate professionally in a second language (at the very least Spanish) is preferred.
- You are self-motivated, results driven, well organised and have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- You embrace change and thrive in an environment that is fast paced and always evolving.
- You have a customer focused can-do attitude, a friendly professional approach and are committed to ensuring client and guest satisfaction.
- You are a quick learner, open to feedback, and invest in your personal self development.
- You are tech-savvy, are able to problem solve when faced with challenges and are able to work as part of a team for the greater good of any project or task.
- You must be available for a regular rotating schedule of 40 hours a week, which may span weekends and holidays as our partners and clients need us. In addition to daytime hours, shifts may include evening, night or early morning hours.
We are offering a full-time, competitive package including a basic salary plus commission and additional performance based bonuses. This is the ideal role for a professional looking for a credible, long-term opportunity within an ambitious, fast growing company.
To apply, please email your latest CV, a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for the role plus any other information or documents you feel are relevant to email@example.com.