With operations in Cala Llonga, Ibiza and East Lancashire in the UK, Privadia is one of Ibiza’s fastest growing villa rental companies. Showing significant growth year on year, we take an innovative approach to both our business model and the infrastructure that powers us. At the core we are a business to business service working with market leading partners from all over the world and with a clear growth strategy in place, we are now looking to expand our existing team with highly effective and likeminded personnel.
To lead our growing concierge department, we require an experienced Concierge Manager who will be based in our Ibiza office in Cala Llonga and are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic candidate who has a natural flair for concierge at the highest level.
This position could be ideal for a freelance concierge provider or somebody looking to become part of a growing international company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of concierge requests from our affluent client base
- The ability to build long and lasting relationships with our existing collaborating agents
- Full driving license
- High level Spanish and English language skills
- Experience with cloud-based CRM systems and finance packages
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
Some of the tasks will include:
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences.
- Analysing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall customer satisfaction
- Responding to guests needs and anticipating their surprise ones
- Working closely alongside the finance department to ensure flawless accounting
- Managing check-ins/check-outs
Our ideal candidate will have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
Ultimately, you will manage guest services and our company’s image by answering guests’ requests and making sure they are satisfied.
To apply, please email your latest CV, a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for the role plus any other information or documents you feel are relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org.