Digital Marketing Manager required for an Ibiza based ‘tech-savvy’ and innovative real estate business…
With operations in Cala Llonga, Ibiza and East Lancashire in the UK, Privadia is one of Ibiza’s fastest growing real estate companies. Showing significant growth year on year, we take an innovative approach to both our business model and also the infrastructure that powers us. At core we are a business to business service working with a wide range of partners from all over the world and with a clear growth strategy in place, we are now looking to expand our existing team of 10 with highly effective and likeminded personnel.
We are looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic and tech/web-savvy candidate who has a natural flair for creativity.
This is a multi-facet role which requires a highly organised individual who is comfortable in applying themselves across a wide range of different tasks and departments within the company. By default this requires a person with the desire to learn new skills, at the same time as having the required initiative to take lead on problem solving and finding effective solutions.
A strategic mind is also key. Privadia is an evolving business with ambitious plans and takes a strategic approach to it’s growth. A candidate that can digest, understand and then help grow our business inline with our short, medium and long term strategies is imperative.
Key areas of focus on a day to day will include:
- Creation of brand content including regular blog posts, website copy, FAQ’s and sales copy
- Management of all email marketing efforts including maintenance of databases and also the creation of campaigns using MailChimp
- Management of all social media channels including the creation of suitable content, scheduling and the management of the day to day engagement
- Management of all online marketing efforts including Google PPC, Social Media Advertising, SEO and online partnerships
- Updating of our company websites including the creation of new content and pages. Past experience using WordPress will be advantageous
- Assisting our Portfolio Manager with the updating and creation of villa specific marketing material such as PDF brochures and inventory management data
- Ongoing maintenance of all our company data and CRM systems
- General IT assistance helping other staff members with basic technical support queries
- Supporting agents and owners with agency dashboard and owner mobile app support queries
- Working alongside the Commercial Director to assist him with the ongoing evolution of the company’s entire digital infrastructure and online marketing efforts
Although not essential, skills in Photoshop, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, MailChimp and also previous experience using CRM systems and other cloud based business tools would be beneficial. The ideal candidate would also have some basic skill in front end web development such as HTML / CSS and will have a keen eye for high quality design and branding.
The successful candidate may reside in Ibiza or the UK and will also have the opportunity to work remotely as well as on site in an office environment.
To apply, please email your latest CV, a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for the role plus any other information or documents you feel are relevant to harvey @ privadia.com.