With operations in Cala Llonga, Ibiza and East Lancashire in the UK, Privadia is one of Ibiza’s fastest growing villa rental companies. Showing significant growth year on year, we take an innovative approach to both our business model and also the infrastructure that powers us. At the core we are a business to business service working with a wide range of partners from all over the world and with a clear growth strategy in place, we are now looking to expand our existing team with highly effective and likeminded personnel.
We are currently looking for customer service focused individuals to join the Privadia check-in team over summer 2018.
This is a multi-faceted role which requires highly organised individuals. This role requires people who have a good knowledge of the island and a keen eye for detail who can ensure all of our guests have a smooth and enjoyable check-in experience.
– Own car/transport to get to property check-in locations across the island is preferred, but not essential
– Must be friendly and professional
– Preferably have a strong customer service background
– Previous experience in villa rentals is preferred, but not essential
– Must be a strong multi-tasker & problem solver
– Must be able to work autonomously, under pressure and be comfortable working remotely and on location
In return our package includes
– A competitive hourly rate
– Flexible working hours
To apply, please email your latest CV, and cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for the role plus any other information or documents you feel are relevant to daniel @ privadia.com. We will then be in touch to organise interviews starting 21/5/18