POSITIONS NOW CLOSED
Guest Experience Manager
With operations in Ibiza, Mallorca, and the UK, Privadia is one of the Balearic Islands fastest growing villa rental companies. Our team of industry experts have shown significant growth year on year by taking an innovative approach to both our business model and the custom built technology that powers us. As a result of our continued growth, Privadia is expanding its operations department, recruiting a Guest Experience Manager.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic candidate who has a can-do attitude and has experience working in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. The chosen candidate will have experience in providing extraordinary customer service and a strong understanding of the luxury villa rental market.
- Working alongside our Head Of Operations you will be responsible for managing the entire guest experience, from pre-arrival to check-in all the way through to departure. Providing a highly professional service with attention to detail is paramount.
- Manage and utilise the support of your part-time summer team to ensure a smooth and efficient turnaround of any guest issues.
- Manage the coordination of all check-ins and check-outs.
- Work alongside the reservations team to manage the damage deposit refund process and/or any damage issues and disputes.
- Quick thinking, hands-on problem solving using emotional intelligence to provide quick and efficient guest solutions. This includes managing telephone calls, logging guest experience support tickets, liaising with guests, agency partners, villa owners, and suppliers.
- Understanding our villa portfolio and producing villa operations manuals for each property.
- Provide regular reports showing guest issue resolution turnaround times and the volume of issues raised
- Work with the company directors and our Head Of Operations to refine and streamline our overall guest experience policies, processes and systems. Experience in setting up and managing new customer service departments or teams is preferred.
- You live in Ibiza on a permanent basis, have a full driving licence and are willing to travel when required in order to fulfil your role.
- You have a background in luxury villa rentals, hospitality/tourism, and experience in providing excellent customer service
- You have excellent English communication skills – listening, written, and verbal. The ability to be able to communicate professionally in a second language (at the very least Spanish) is preferred.
- You are self-motivated, well organised and have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- You embrace change and thrive in an environment that is fast paced and always evolving.
- You have a customer-focused can-do attitude, a friendly professional approach and are committed to ensuring client and guest satisfaction.
- You are a quick learner, open to feedback, and invest in your personal self-development.
- You are tech-savvy and are comfortable using cloud-based systems, smart phones and typical business based computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite etc.
- You are able to problem solve when faced with challenges and are able to work as part of a team for the greater good of any project or task.
- You must be available for a regular rotating schedule of 40 hours a week, which may span weekends and holidays. In addition to daytime hours, shifts may include evening, night or early morning hours.
We are offering a full-time, competitive package including a basic salary and additional performance-based bonuses. This is the ideal role for a professional looking for a credible, long-term opportunity within an ambitious, fast-growing company.
To apply, please email your latest CV, a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com